Physical therapy and rehabilitation
Physiotherapy is one of the most popular and safest methods of treatment to date. The advantage of physiotherapy is the lack of side reactions that may occur with drug treatment. Physiotherapy does not cause allergies and has no toxic effects on different organs and tissues. It is achieving the best effect in the treatment of any disease with the least burden on the body.
The physiotherapy Department works with the founding of the city clinical hospital No. 61. In 2012 was a major overhaul of the Department. In the framework of the program of modernization of the Moscow health physiotherapy Department is equipped with modern equipment of world level.
Physiotherapy is the best addition to the treatment prescribed by the attending physician. An integrated approach increases efficiency and reduces time of treatment, prevention of complications and prevention of recurrence of the disease.
Physiotherapy is prescribed in the complex with massage, acupuncture and physical therapy.
The main purpose of the appointment of physiotherapy:
– reduction of pain, swelling and inflammation
– improve blood supply to tissues and organs
– restoration of disturbed functions
the decrease in pharmacological load i.e.
– reduce the applicable medication.
Sukhova Elmira Rashidovna – head of the Department, working as a physiotherapist since 1994 .
Strukov Natalia Pavlovna – doctor of physical therapy since 1990, also has a primary specialization in physiotherapy.
White Ekaterina Vladimirovna since 2010, a physiatrist, in 2013, was the primary training in physical therapy.
The Department employs four nurses, two therapists, one nurse. All staff have qualification categories and regularly improve their professional skills during certification cycles.
The Department of physiotherapy offers patients with various pathologies of the many physical methods of treatment and rehabilitation. In physiotherapy are used, such treatments as:
1) Galvanization and medical electrophoresis
2) Different types of impulse currents: SMT-therapy, DD therapy, electrosleep
3) Magnetic Therapy: The Magnetic Field, Bamp, Ncmp
4) Currents and electromagnetic fields UHF and microwave frequency range: UHF-therapy, UHF-therapy, UHF-inductothermy, darsonvalization
5) Ultrasonic therapy: ULTRASONIC therapy, phonophoresis
6) light Therapy: ultraviolet radiation, IR-radiation
7) electrical Stimulation devices “Joneson “, “Lifewithin ”
8) pressure Therapy: compression of the lower limb massagers
9) Oxygen therapy: oxygen therapy intragastric
10) Inhalation therapy
11) Massage: classical massage therapy, massage in electrostatic field (“Hivamat “)
Methods of physical therapy in complex restorative treatment one of the leading places. Physical therapy office features a modern database:
— individual therapeutic exercises, group therapeutic exercises in the hall, depending on the nosology
— lessons on circular machines
At the disposal of the physical therapy office, you have the following equipment:
— exercise bikes
— “Steppers ”
— the table “DON ”
simulator “minibike ”
Basic medical work can be performed in patients the therapeutic and neurological departments at the early stages of rehabilitation.
Treatment-and-prophylactic work is carried out to the patients of surgical departments, resuscitation and gynecological Department,including classes on exercise therapy to prevent complications in the postoperative period.
Highly qualified physiotherapists of the hospital №61 are always ready to assist You and arrange an individual treatment or rehabilitation complex.