In dysentery folk medicine recommends
– Before treatment, clean the stomach, laxative, and then take an antiseptic, soothing the intestines.
– Can’t drink anything cold, since it exacerbates the process.
– In the acute period of the disease, you can eat pureed soups made from barley, rice, drink tea, water, protein (raw egg whites are good to share with boiled water and drink in small SIPS).
– Chicken gizzard (film). When processing chickens the stomach carefully removed and separated from the meat. Wash inside, pour boiling water and put to dry on a clean paper. It dries in 1-2 days.
Any diarrhea (and dysentery as well) wrap of the stomach crushed into a powder and take 1 g (pinch) 3-4 times a day. Stop even bloody diarrhea.
– Strong green teas to drink 4-5 times a day for 1 glass
– Congee or rice porridge, boiled in water boiled without salt, helps adults and children with diarrhea.
– Treatment of cottage cheese. Within 1-3 days there is only fresh curds and drink the whey
– Potato starch. 1 teaspoon of starch diluted in 100 g of cold boiled water and drink 1 reception. Drink 2—three times a day, works quickly and smoothly.
to decrease pain you can do an enema of Flaxseed (1 tablespoon per Cup of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes). Enema introduced slowly and very deeply.
– Burnet drug(root). 1 tablespoon minced root pour a glass of boiling water. Boil for 15 minutes on low heat, drain. Take 4—b times a day for 1 tablespoon. Is a good anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and astringent.
– Rowan. Fresh fruit and juice fresh. Juice drink 3-4 times a day 1/4 Cup half an hour before meals. Berries eat 70-100 grams three times per day to achieve the effect.
– Bird cherry. Use a decoction of the fruit (a tablespoon per Cup of boiling water, boil 5 minutes, insist 1 hour, drain). Take 1/4 Cup 3-4 times a day.
– A decoction of sorrel roots. 1 tablespoon sorrel, pour 300 ml of boiling water and boil for 15 minutes on low heat. To insist 4 hours. Drain. Drink 1 tablespoon 4 times a day before meals.
– Infusion of oak bark. 1 tablespoon powdered bark pour 2 cups of cold boiled water, to insist 12 hours in a dark place, drain. Drink SIPS throughout the day.
– Plantain. Infusion of seeds
Grind seeds and 1 teaspoon pour a glass of boiling water. To insist 4 hours, strain. Take 200 ml / H of admission.
Powder psyllium drink 1 g three times a day for dysentery and diarrhea.
– Bistort. A decoction of the herb. Prepared in a ratio of 1:1. Take 1 tablespoon three times a day.
– Decoction of bark ash. The young bark is used or the ends of twigs of ash. 500 g of bark pour a liter of boiling water and boiled half with the lid closed. Extract take 30 g of n times a day (children to give 10 g). Means strong. Even strong dysentery goes away within a few days.
– Infusion of the root or bark of pomegranate. 1 teaspoon of bark pour a glass of boiling water, to insist 2 hours. Drink small SIPS gradually. During the day need to drink 2 cups.
– Oatmeal is used in inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract (100 g of oat flakes pour 1 liter of cold water, to insist 4 hours, then cook until thick).
– Infusion of flowers of honeysuckle. 10 g of dried flowers to brew 200 ml of boiled water, to insist 1 hour, wring out and drink the thick brew in 1 reception. Drink W — 5 times to full recovery.
– Blueberries, blackberries are used in the treatment of dysentery in the form of berries (20-30 units per reception 3 to 4 times a day) or infusion (tablespoon of dried leaves to insist in a glass of boiling water for 30 minutes). Drink as a tea.